Life Without Practice

We all live lives without practice - you only live once, and this ain't no rehersal. Life is what happens along the road. Plan as we might, things sometimes take another path. This is an on-going diatribe from my perspective. Don't live like it's a rehearsal!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Sitting too much today, but being plugged in seems to predicate that situation. Got away for a late lunch around 2:00 and walked over to drop off a letter in the mail, and walked further for a shawarma. It was pretty good, but not as good as the other place I go sometimes. Weird how we never know the names of some restaurants - you just go and eat and the name doesn't come up. I went to the Richmond one, and the Carling one is better is what I'm saying.

Listening to the news and Canada's New Reactionary Government is being more annoying. It's bad enough that they were telling civil servants to call themselves "Canada's New Government" I mean, that violates the fundamental separation of political office and civil service that has been basic to our system for decades. I think people should call them Canada's New Assholes or something. Anyway, in the wake of a shooting rampage, they react to a weak gun-control law (the registry) not by making the registry stronger, but by cancelling it all together - duh. Way to go idiots.

Big block of ranting removed - I was going to go on about the idiots in power, but I don't want to go there.

In fact, I think I'll keep this short today. Other than getting out for some walking time, I just spent my time on P1, P2, P4 and P13. That and some household chores, and now it's supper time.

Oh well.

Wrap
Your assignment for today is to go to bed early! Get a bit more sleep, it's mid week and you can probably use it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home